The Information Systems and Technologies research and industrial community is invited to submit proposals for the organization of Workshops at WorldCist'24 - 12th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, to be held at Lodz University of Technology, Poland, March 26 - 28, 2024. WorldCist is a global forum for researchers and practitioners to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, results, experiences and concerns in the several perspectives of Information Systems and Technologies.
Workshops should focus on a specific scientific subject on the scope of WorldCist'24 but not directly included on the main conference areas. Each workshop will be coordinated by an Organizing Committee composed of, at least, two researchers in the field, preferably from different institutions and different countries. The organizers should create an international Program Committee for the Workshop, with recognized researchers within the specific Workshop scientific area. Each workshop should have at least ten submissions and five accepted papers to be conducted at WorldCist'24.
The selection of Workshops will be performed by WorldCist'24 Conference/Workshop Chairs. Each Workshop will have 1 article offered for 10 articles with paid registration, 2 articles offered for 20 articles with paid registration, and 3 articles offered for 40 articles with paid registration.
Workshops full and short papers will be published in the conference main proceedings in specific Workshop chapters published by Springer in a book of the LNNS series. Proceedings will be submitted for indexation by WoS, SCOPUS, DBLP, EI-Compendex among several other scientific databases. Extended versions of best selected papers will be published in journals indexed by WoS/SCI, SCOPUS and DBLP. Detailed and up-to-date information may be found at WorldCist'24 website: http://worldcist.org/
The Organizing Committee of each Workshop will be responsible for:
- Producing and distributing the Workshop Call for Papers (CFP);
- Coordinating the review and selection process for the papers submitted to the Workshop, as Workshop chairs (on the paper submission system to be installed);
- Delivering the final versions of the papers accepted for the Workshop in accordance with the guidelines and deadlines defined by WorldCist'24 organizers;
- Coordinating and chairing the Workshop sessions at the conference.
WorldCist'24 organizers reserve the right to cancel any Workshop if deadlines are missed or if the number of registered attendees is too low to support the costs associated with the Workshop.
Workshop proposals should contain the following information:
- Workshop title;
- Brief description of the specific scientific scope of the Workshop;
- List of topics of interest (max 15 topics);
- Reasons the Workshop should be held within WorldCist’24;
- Name, postal address, phone and email of all the members of the Workshop Organizing Committee;
- Preliminary proposal for the Workshop Program Committee (Names and affiliations).
Proposals should be submitted at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=worldcistworkshops2024 in PDF (in English), by September 10, 2023.
- Deadline for Workshop proposals: September 10, 2023
- Notification of Workshop acceptance: September 17, 2023
- Workshop Final Information and Program Committee: September 24, 2023
- Deadline for paper submission: November 26, 2023
- Notification of paper acceptance: December 24, 2023
- Deadline for final versions and conference registration: January 5, 2024
- Conference dates: March 26 - 28, 2024
Fernando Moreira, Portucalense University, Portugal
WorldCIST'24 Website: http://worldcist.org/